A foundation-based communication mast – this is an easily mountable construction allowing the installation of antenna equipment at heights above 50 m.
- easily erected using “lifting” method.
Standard heights: up to 120 m.
Wind region: up to 4.
Notice: A large plot of ground is required by the necessity to use guy wires.
Application sphere, placement of
- mobile base station antennas;
- radio-relay system antennas;
- television and radio antennas.
- mast bearing constructions;
- brackets for installation of antennas and other technological equipment;
- ladder safety system for elevation of people (8 mm tow);
- lightning protection system (lightning rod with a conductor and mounting hardware);
- holding elements of guy wires;
- a metal core tow used for guy wires;
- protection system against unauthorized access, etc.;
- a set of mounting materials;
- assembly documentation.
- ladder safety system for elevation of people (safety profile);
- anchor (embedded) parts;
- template for setting the anchor (embedded) parts ;
- aircraft warning system;
- the feeder bridge for transfer from the cable-ductings to a container or process room;
- electrical boxes.
- the masts are composed of unified welded sections. Height of each section is 6 meters;
- all the sections have a uniform cross-section, triangular one in the plan;
- section belts and grids are made of round steel;
- type of the section joints – bolted flange joints;
- masts of the aforesaid series may have extra completion with firmness triangles and additional bars of guy wires subject to height, quantity and type of equipment to be installed.