The most convenient solution for areas lacking open space for installation of antenna supports.
- the required area is minimal
- high antenna load capacity
- easily mountable and securely held with the help of guys wires (tows).
up to 30 m.
up to 4.
Application field, placement of
- mobile base station antennas
- radio-relay system antennas
- television and radio antennas
- navigation, radar and other systems.
- mast bearing constructions
- brackets for installation of antennas and other technological equipment
- ladder safety system for elevation of people (8 mm tow)
- lightning protection system (lightning rod with a conductor and mounting hardware)
- holding elements of guy wires
- metal core cable used for guy wires
- set of mounting materials
- assembly documentation.
- ladder safety system for elevation of people (safety profile)
- aircraft warning system
- electrical boxes.
- the masts are composed of unified welded sections. Height of each section is 3 – 6 meters
- all the sections have uniform cross-section, triangular or square one in the plan
- section belts and grids are made from round steel
- type of section joints – bolted flange joints.