Construction of a metal self-supporting pole allows the possibility to install antenna equipment in cluttered urban environments. The pole is weighted with foundation blocks.
- minimal base area;
- object construction time is minimal;
- multifunctionality of the construction allows using it for other purposes (for example, as a lightening mast) aside from the main task;
- mobility (the possibility of multiple relocation).
Standard heights: up to 42 m.
Wind region: up to 4.
Application sphere, installation of
- mobile base station antennas;
- radio-relay system antennas;
- light-emitting devices.
- monopole bearing constructions;
- brackets for installation of antennas and other technological equipment;
- constructions of the bearing frame;
- lifting ladder;
- ladder safety system for elevation (back guardrail);
- lightning protection system (lightning rod with a conductor and mounting hardware);
- protection system against unauthorized access, etc.;
- a set of mounting materials;
- assembly documentation.
- ladder safety system for elevation (safety profile with carriage);
- the feeder bridge from the monopole to a container or process room;
- aircraft warning system;
- electrical boxes.
- A monopole consists of prefabricated sections made of round tubes;
- Section joints – flange;
- Cables and feeders are laid inside the sections of antenna support. The feeder bridge is designed for fixing cables and feeders. Hatches, present in the antenna support, are designed for cable and feeder laying and outlet towards technological equipment.