Reinforced concrete construction with a metal basket
A reinforced concrete construction is an alternative to a monopole construction. This construction is a dismountable reinforced concrete pole composed of equal sections 13 m in length. A specially designed construction (basket) is mounted on the top of the reinforced concrete pole used for installation of antennas and other equipment.
- minimal base area;
- multifunctionality of the construction allows using it not only for the main task, but for other purposes as well (for example, as a lightening mast);
- it is possible to transport it by an ordinary truck.
Standard heights: up to 32 m.
Wind region: up to 4.
Application sphere, placement of
- mobile base station antennas;
- radio-relay system antennas;
- light-emitting devices.
- bearing reinforced concrete constructions (a column of poles 13 m each);
- brackets for installation of antennas and other technological equipment;
- metal constructions-buildups with a work-basket;
- lifting ladder;
- ladder safety system for elevation (back guardrail);
- lightning protection system (lightning rod with a conductor and mounting hardware);
- protection system against unauthorized access, etc.;
- a set of mounting materials;
- assembly documentation.
- ladder safety system for elevation (safety profile with carriage);
- the feeder bridge from the pole to a container or process room;
- anchor (embedded) parts;
- template for setting the anchor (embedded) parts ;
- aircraft warning system;
- electrical boxes.
- a reinforced concrete pole consists of prefabricated sections (13 m in length);
- section joints – flange.